Q. What is your pet policy?
- We are more than just a place to live, we are a community that welcomes pets! At our beautiful property, we understand that pets are a huge part of our residents’ lives. That’s why we strive to be as accommodating as possible when it comes to furry friends. To ensure that every pet feels comfortable, we do require a $500 pet deposit and a $50 monthly pet rent. However, we assure you that the spacious units and beautiful outdoor areas are well worth it. We do have breed restrictions in place to ensure that every pet, as well as every resident, feels happy. Rest assured, we prioritize the well-being of all pets and work tirelessly to provide a comfortable space where everyone can thrive.
Q. Can I have shelves, curtains, posters, etc?
- Adding your own personal touches to your living space can make all the difference in turning your apartment into a cozy and inviting home. As a resident, you have the liberty to hang shelves, curtains, posters, and other items to your liking. Although, remember that you are responsible for restoring the walls back to their original state when it is time to move out. When it comes to curtains, you have the freedom to hang them up as you please, but the original shades must remain in place. So go ahead and add that pop of color or unique touch to your space, just make sure to do so responsibly.
Q. Can I paint my walls?
- If you’re looking to add a pop of color or personalize your living space, the answer is yes, you can paint your walls! It’s your space after all, and you should be able to make it your own. However, it’s important to keep in mind that you are responsible for restoring the walls back to their original color. So, before you take on this exciting project, make sure you have the time, resources, and patience to complete the job properly. With a little bit of planning and effort, you can transform your home into a personalized sanctuary that reflects who you are.
Q. What does the application and leasing process look like?
- Finding the perfect apartment can be a daunting task, but the application and leasing process doesn’t have to be. Thanks to the convenience of technology, all applications are submitted online through Rent Café. Whether the leasing team sends an invitation or the applicant accesses the website directly, the process is straightforward and easy to navigate. As you move through the process, you’ll find that the leasing team is always available to answer any questions and guide you through any steps that may be confusing. So take a deep breath and get ready to enjoy the exciting journey of finding your new place to call home!
Q. Do you require renter’s insurance?
- Renting a home can be an exciting time in anyone’s life, but it’s important to protect yourself and your belongings. Renter’s insurance is a must-have for any renter. Not only does it provide coverage for your personal property, but it can also protect you from liability claims. If you’re renting at Jasper LA, it’s especially important to make sure your policy lists them as an interested party and includes 100k liability coverage. This may seem daunting, but many insurance providers offer affordable options that fit your budget. Don’t let the unexpected catch you off-guard; invest in renter’s insurance today.
Q. How do I submit a maintenance or service request?
- As a resident, it’s important to have a clear understanding of how to submit maintenance and service requests. Fortunately, there’s a quick and easy solution: Rent Café! By logging in to your resident’s portal, you can easily submit a request with just a few clicks of a button. Whether you’re in need of urgent repairs or simply have a minor issue that needs resolving, Rent Café makes it effortless to stay on top of all your requested services. Plus, with the convenience of online submission, you can rest easy knowing that your requests are being tracked and addressed in a timely manner.
Q. When/How should I set up my utilities?
- Setting up utilities is an important task when moving into a new home. At Jasper LA, all utilities are sub-metered, meaning the process is simpler. There is no need to contact multiple companies and set up individual accounts. Instead, you can focus on settling into your new home and enjoying your surroundings. It is important to note that there are no utilities included in the rental payments. With utilities taken care of, you can focus on making your new space feel like home.
Q. What is the average rent at Jasper LA?
- When it comes to finding the perfect place to call home, rent costs are often a deciding factor. So, what’s the average rent? Well, it all depends on what size apartment you’re looking for. Studios typically start at $2100 or more, while one-bedrooms can range from $2300 and up. And for those looking for even more space, two-bedrooms tend to start around $3400. Of course, these prices can vary depending on location, amenities, and other factors – but no matter what, it’s always important to do your research and shop around to find the best deal for you.
Q. Where is the nearest public transportation?
- If you’re looking to get around town but don’t have your own set of wheels, public transportation can be a lifesaver. Luckily, if you find yourself in the vicinity of Adams and Grand, you’re in luck! There are bus stops located right in front of the property, making it super convenient to hop on and go. And if you need to travel a bit farther than the bus allows, don’t worry – the nearest metro train station is just one block west on Flower Ave. With quick and easy access to both buses and trains, you’ll be able to explore all that your city has to offer in no time!
Q. How do I pay rent?
- If you’re someone who prefers handling things online, then the resident portal on Rent Café has you covered. It’s convenient and easy to use, allowing you to make payments with just a few clicks. However, if you’re more old-fashioned and like doing things in person, then head to the leasing office during office hours. We’ll be happy to assist you with any payments you need to make. Whichever payment method you choose, just remember that paying rent on time is crucial for maintaining a good relationship with your community and ensuring the longevity of your rental agreement.